Passer au contenu

Panier

Votre panier est vide

10 Influential Women Who Shaped History: Women’s Month

10 Influential Women Who Shaped History: Women’s Month

10 Influential Women Who Shaped History: Women’s Month

10 Influential Women Who Shaped History: Women’s Month

March signifies Women’s History Month, a moment to honor the accomplishments and impacts of women across time. In honor of this significant month, we acknowledge 10 exceptional women who have profo...

En savoir plus
8 Romantic Date Ideas For Valentine’s Day
#lagosrestaurants

8 Romantic Date Ideas For Valentine’s Day

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and it’s the perfect time to plan a special day with your partner.

En savoir plus
More for less? Zara has got you; 6 Zara Fragrances That Mirror High-End Luxury Scents and Will Give you Value for Money
designerdupes

More for less? Zara has got you; 6 Zara Fragrances That Mirror High-End Luxury Scents and Will Give you Value for Money

Let's explore Zara's fragrant treasures and match them up with their high-end counterparts, all while discovering the delightful notes that make each scent so unique!

En savoir plus
Shoe and Bag Care 101: Tips for Keeping Your Accessories Looking New

Shoe and Bag Care 101: Tips for Keeping Your Accessories Looking New

Regarding fashion, shoes and bags are more than just accessories; they're style statements. Whether you've invested in a designer handbag or found the perfect pair of shoes for every occasion, taki...

En savoir plus
The Ultimate Guide to Finding the Right Fit: Shoe Shopping Tips
#fashion

The Ultimate Guide to Finding the Right Fit: Shoe Shopping Tips

The Ultimate Guide to Finding the Right Fit: Shoe Shopping Tips Introduction:  Finding the perfect pair of shoes can be daunting, but there’s absolutely nothing to be afraid of. This article will ...

En savoir plus
Buy Now, Pay Later-Introducing Zilla 🎉
buynowpaylater

Buy Now, Pay Later-Introducing Zilla 🎉

Why wait when you can shop now and pay for your favorite items in instalments so you don't have to worry about them selling out before payday!  

En savoir plus
8 AFFORDABLE RESTAURANT TO VISIT IN LAGOS WITH A BUDGET OF 15K OR LESS
#10affordablerestaurantsinlagos

8 AFFORDABLE RESTAURANT TO VISIT IN LAGOS WITH A BUDGET OF 15K OR LESS

Eating well doesn’t have to break the bank in Lagos, considering nearly every neighborhood offers an array of casual restaurants serving and reasonable price. We have curated 10 places you can hav...

En savoir plus
NEW FEATURE UPDATE

NEW FEATURE UPDATE

We understand the uniqueness and individuality of style and fits and we have now made shopping even easier for you by including the size charts for 95% of the brands we carry. The rest of the 5% le...

En savoir plus
For International Women’s Day, 6 Women Including Wunmi, the Founder Of Shoepify Told Us What Breaking The Bias Means To Them
in lagos

For International Women’s Day, 6 Women Including Wunmi, the Founder Of Shoepify Told Us What Breaking The Bias Means To Them

For true change to happen in building the kind of society we want rid of bias and discrimination against women  at a systemic level, we need to decide as a society to work together to #breakthebias

En savoir plus
Curating The Perfect Christmas Gifts Just Became Easier
Christmas gift

Curating The Perfect Christmas Gifts Just Became Easier

As you spend your days and evenings planning and celebrating with your loved ones, you don’t even have to withdraw yourselves from these precious moments to go shop. Order what you like online, a...

En savoir plus